5/6/2017 Updated PRL (Preferred Roaming List) available for Republic Phones

The PRL (Preferred Roaming List) provided by Sprint, has been updated and is available for update on your phones

Updated: 5/6/2017
Note PRL’s are a CDMA function and not used with any GSM phones and I will not be making them available for avail for 3.0 CDMA phones (at least for now)

• New PRL available for all Moto E/G/X phones
  • Checking PRL level in 5.1 is Settings/About Phone/Status/IMEI Information
  • Settings/System Update/ Update PRL
    • Note: You’ll need to be connected to either WiFi or on-network (not roaming) cellular to update your PRL.
    • (If you are on the $10 plan, you’ll need to be connected to WiFi and if you’re on the $5 plan this does not apply.)

The actual levels for each model are listed in theChecklist - Phone Info based on a check which is made on a periodic basis

NOTE: the Updated date will be changed and a comment will be added to the thread, to allow using the ‘Follow’ process to notify you when and update is made

Community Ambassador Ben ~ a Community member - not an employee of Republic

@jben

Thanks Ben!

~~ßocephous™

Thanks Ben, I wouldn’t know this without you!

Yes, THANKS Ben!

It is always good to have the most updated PRL!

I try to check it about once a week.

I recently updated my prl and now I have worse service. I’m not sure what’s going on but places that I had decent service now doesn’t show up at all. Is something else wrong.? Could that be related.

Sorry things got worse, but all I can recommend is to do a Clear Cache … both System and App. Then if still having problems Open a Ticket with Republic