A Temporary Extension to our Money Back Guarantee

Effective immediately, and until further notice, we are extending our Money Back Guarantee for phones purchased from republicwireless.com to allow returns within 60 days from purchase or 30 days from activation, whichever comes sooner.

If you would like to return a phone that was purchased from our online store within 60 days of purchase or within 30 days of activation, and you do not see a “return” option in the Account Portal, please contact our Help Team for assistance with your return.

We are extending our Money Back Guarantee to make sure members who have purchased phones and are graciously waiting to activate our new 5.0 plans have ample time to evaluate their new phones and plans. Thank you to all of our members for your extended patience as we continue to work to smooth out our 5.0 activations.

14 Likes

Thank you Southpaw.
This was exactly my expressed concern while I am having trouble activating my new RW phone.
I would like to think I was the reason for this change.

Bob Rowe

P.S. I am anxious to get my new phone going. I am tired of the quirky issues with my old phone. Also, I am glad I bought my phone from RW. If I had not and subsequently have issues, I am sure other retailers would not be willing to take the phones back. Guess I had better again shortly, try to activate the phone….but not today because I am home fighting a bout with Covid. I believe I am winning.

2 Likes

Thank you Southpaw and RW for allowing the return of phones, cases and screen protectors. I have boxed all mine up and will get it in the mail to you this week. I’m just sorry that the activation problem for the new 5g plans is not working. I’ve been happy with RW until now.
Can you tell me how long it takes to get my money back once you receive the phone?

Hi @robertr.210,

It is very likely that your voice made a difference, but please do know this is something we’ve had on our minds for quite a while. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery!

@melaniew.dvpjyl,

Please keep in mind that this extension does not change our policy regarding accessories - they must be returned unopened, as we’re unable to accept returns on used accessories.
According to our Help Center, it can take up to 10 days for the refund to be processed after our return center receives the package.

I believe you also replied to me in a Help Ticket, and I will follow up with you there, most likely tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes I did message you on our private messages. Thanks for answering here too.

1 Like