About the Photography Reviews category

We invite you to share your phone photography samples in this category. Simply post your photo as a reply in the topic designated for the phone model you have and tell us a little about the environment, lighting, and how you took the shot.

A few ground rules:

1. No photos of people. Any identifiable photos of people will be deleted. Moderation on this matter will be final.
  2. Keep it “rated G”, please. Moderation will be swift and final. The moderator is a prude.
  3. Submit only your own, original photos.
  4. By submitting your photo, you understand that the photo is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the photo to demonstrate phone camera quality.

Don’t see a topic for your phone?
Reply below to let us know which phone model’s photos you’d like to share, and we’ll set up the topic for you.

4 Likes

I would like to submit a photo for the contest, but I cannot find the correct link to submit one. Can you direct me to the proper link so I can submit a photo? I have a Moto Z3 play.

Hi @kathrynm.kumrio,

You’ll find the topic for Moto Z3 Play photo samples linked here: Moto Z3 play photo samples.

1 Like

Hi @kathrynm.kumrio,

There’s not currently a contest for photo submissions, but we hope you’ll be willing to share your best shot in the topic @roland linked, nonetheless.

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer