Account information location

Where can I find my account number ? And, where can I find the IMEI number of my 1st gen Moro X ? Anyone? Thanks.

Hi @peterm.kzastd,

Are you considering transferring your Republic number to another service provider? I ask because that’s the most common reason for inquiring about one’s account number. If I’ve got that right, your account number is the 10-digit number being transferred. More from Republic here: How to Transfer Your Number from Republic Wireless – Republic Help. If I’ve missed the question, some additional context regarding the reason for needing an account number would help the Community better help you.

Your phone’s IMEI is listed in your My Account portal here: Phones | Republic Wireless. When signed into your Republic account, you’ll see it listed as the Device ID. Dialing *#06# should reveal it as well. Doing so on a Moto X1 will show its MEID, which is an equivalent to an IMEI.

Lastly, it sounds like you might be wanting to take your X1 to another service provider. Please know due to the modified Android operating system used to make your X1 compatible with Republic, that’s not possible, More on that here: FAQ: Are Republic Wireless Phones Locked or Unlocked? – Republic Help.

Click on Account at the top of this page to log into your account. I have a feeling your objective is to port your number. To port your number you account number is the 10 digit phone number and your PIN is in your account information. You IMEI nuimber is on the box your phone came in and can be located in Settings, About Phone on your phone.

Yes, won over by the i8 plus, especially the camera and the screen size. Thanks for the help, rolandh.

Thanks billg. Followed your directions and found my stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.