Activation issue

I started the activation process on my new phone four hours ago and it’s still not activated. My husband started his at the same time and it was done in less than 10min. I’ve tried restarting the phone, re-seating the sim card, and still no luck. I’ve also tried deleting and reinstalling the republic app. What else can I try? I’ve opened a help ticket and asked a question (tried those recs). Chat now isn’t available right now. Really need my phone to work.

This is an issue that you will probably need to wait for a reply on your ticket for. A reply can take up to 24 hours so keep that in mind.

Activation needs a good cell signal so if you think that might be the issue try going somewhere with a better signal (for example my dorm room has no signal but the dining room does) and see if that helps.

1 Like

Hi @brandis,

Your ticket was answered by our support staff at 11:59 a.m. ET, just moments before you asked your question here. It is still awaiting your reply. If you did not receive it in your E-mail, you can access it by logging in to:
https://republicwireless.com/account/tickets/detail/?ticket-id=1370593

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer