Adding my wife to Republic

Hi My wife is currently with Sprint, had an S7 and want to switch to Republic. I found the phone listed below on Ebay, will it work with Republic if I buy the Sim card from Republic?
Thanks,
Chris
(very happy Republic customer)
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is … Read more
Contract: Without Contract
Color:
Gold
Operating System: Android
Network: Unlocked Features: 3G Data Capable, 4G Data Capable, Bluetooth Enabled, Global Ready, Internet Browser, Speakerphone, Touchscreen, Voice-Activated Dialing
Style: Smartphone Bundled Items: Adaptor, Cable
Storage Capacity: 32GB Lock Status: Factory Unlocked
Camera Resolution: 12.0MP Model:
Samsung Galaxy S7
Screen Size: 5.1" Brand:
Samsung
Memory Card Type: MicroSD MPN:
G930U
Processor: Quad Core UPC:
Does not apply

Hi @chrisharms054,

From the description it looks to be the correct model.Still, I suggest reading this first: How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone. Additionally, if you were to post the eBay link, we might provide better insight.

Does your wife already have this S7 currently with Sprint service? If so, the quickest way would be to install the Republic Wireless App to confirm compatibility before buying an RW SIM card.

Assuming your phone proves to be compatible and you end up buying a SIM card, please note that BYOP activation will be on RW’s GSM partner. So your coverage could be different from what you are used to right now on Sprint. If Sprint or RW’s CDMA partner is a better fit for you,
then you will have to submit a help ticket and RW can evaluate if they can improve your coverage by sending you a CDMA SIM card.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.