Address

Okay then can you tell me the address of the republic wireless return center? I have to send them a letter thank you

Hi @stephenm.eb131w,

I’m afraid Republic’s return center, generally, wouldn’t know what to do with a letter. Has someone at Republic asked you to send one? The best way to communicate with Republic regarding any issues with a return is via a help ticket. If one is already open on the subject, please respond on that ticket. Otherwise, please raise that help ticket when signed into your Republic account here: Republic Help.

Edited to Add: I’m not withholding the address of Republic’s return center. I genuinely don’t know what it is. The only time I’ve seen it is when printing the return labels Republic supplies by email as the result of requesting to return merchandise.

If on the other hand you’re trying to serve some legal paperwork or something like that, you’ll find their entry with the State of North Carolina here: Corporations Division

@stephenm.eb131w

` To add to @rolandh’s answer there maybe a different return center depending on brands of phones. Us minions here in the community don’t have information like this to offer to you honestly.

*** ~~ßocephous™ ***

Terms of Use (Website)

Bankruptcy Contact Information

Republic updated both these document last week with new address

Republic Wireless, Inc.

Attention: Bankruptcy Administration Venture I

940 Main Campus Drive, STE 300

Raleigh, North Carolina 27606

I’m locking this thread as it’s a near-duplicate of the previous: what is address of republic wirelesss

Let’s continue the conversation there, please.

Message an
Expert customer