All calls going directly to voicemail

moto e 4. i got two calls today one a stranger and the other a contac. they both went directly to voicemail phone didn’t ring. sounds is set to ring.

@nickf.tezg0v, was this issue happening on cell or WiFI? Can you go into Settings-About phone and tell us what it says under build number?

it happened while on cell. the build no. is npqs26.69-64-8

I recommend the following for your cell signal issues. Try them in the order they are listed and then test to see if you see any improvement.

1. Turn the phone off and back on.

2. Ensure the data is turned on in Android Settings. Settings > Data Usage > Cellular Data.

3. This next step will clear out any saved connections for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth just so you are aware. Please try to reset the network settings.
    Settings > More > Network settings reset
    Read the warning, tap “Reset settings.” You will be warned a second time. Tap “Reset settings” to confirm. The process will usually take 5-10 seconds and the cellular signal bars icon will go away for a moment. Once the cell signal bars icon returns, please reboot the phone.

i did all that while on a cell signal and when the phone restarted it was on wifi, probably don’t make a difference. … earlier i trid calling my phone from my home phone and it rang normally.ok thanks we’ll see what happens

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.