Any new phones on the way?

My nearly 4-year-old Moto Z Play seems like it’s nearing the end. The battery dies a little quicker, it’s having a hard time connecting to chargers, it’s not as zippy as it once was… Looking at the phones in the shop, I’m not in love with any of them. Any idea if there will be any new phone releases in the coming months? I had hoped that the iPhone trial would go well and I might be able to get one of those, but looks like that won’t be the case.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Republic Wireless doesn’t pre-announce phones they are going to sell and/or support. To do so can set expectations that occasionally are not met because failure to pass the stringent testing that Republic runs their phones through to ensure they work with the selected carriers and operate with Republics WiFi 1st network.

2 Likes

I’ll go a different route then @jben. While his answer is the right one I think it is just as accurate to say there are always new phones coming in the coming months. If you look back through the announcements section of the forum you’ll find it hard to find a stretch of “months” where there aren’t new phones. New Pixels, New Galaxys, New Notes, New Motos, etc etc etc. If one waits for the latest thing you’d literally never buy a phone.

3 Likes
Message an
Expert customer