Any second thoughts about the Pixel 4a 5G?

Hi @pixel_4a_5g_beta,

Most of you have been using your phones a week or two. Still loving them? Any second thoughts about using the Pixel 4a 5G as your Republic Wireless phone?

1 Like

ZERO 2nd thoughts or concerns. I can enthusiastically recommend using this phone on Republic’s service!

3 Likes

I haven’t had any second thoughts about the phone. It’s been stable and reliable. I’ve been using it for work without issue. It works well when used with Android Auto as well. My old Pixel 2 XL had a better CPU, but the Pixel 4a 4G doesn’t seem to struggle as much with multitasking, which may be because of the extra memory. The camera is excellent and the battery life is great. Highly recommend!

4 Likes

Still loving it, great camera, the zoom is nice.
Only issue so far was the monthly security update on Dec 6th.
after the installation, my wifi was turned OFF, had to reboot the phone again to get the Republic arc.

3 Likes

Great phone and strong battery life! There have been no regrets and it will be my daily driver…

3 Likes

We have 2 & have only been using them less than a week, but have had zero issues so far. Super easy to set up & transfer info from old phones. They actually work much better than the Pixel 2 & 2XL that we replaced as far as staying connected to wifi in our home. If everything continues as it is now, I will have zero 2nd thoughts about using the Pixel 4a 5G as my Republic Wireless phone.

3 Likes

Had the phone for a week now. Everything works, but sometimes Wifi disconnects and then connects again. Overall really good.
D.

3 Likes

No issues or second thoughts.

3 Likes

No issues at all for me, all problems with my old Pixel 2XL (aging hardware related) are gone now with the 4a 5g. Plus I’m even getting 5g data now when off WiFi!

3 Likes

No issues so far and I am so happy it is now supported on republic wireless.

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer