Anywhere app iOS date wrong

Anyone using the anywhere app on iOS 12.1 seeing text messages with the wrong date?

I think that has something to do with the network carrier time stamp and when you receive the text. As long as the clock on your computer and the clock on your phone are set to the correct time zone and time of day, there isn’t anything else that can be done.

Hi @chrisr.qccj7i,

Are you still having this issue with Anywhere on iOS? I’ve tried to recreate but have been unable to do so.

No more issues. I kinda expected none once it was 2019 because it just appears that the date rolled over 2 days early (my guess is a date rounding issue). The next text messages show January 2019 and are still listed after the texts that came in on the last 2 days of 2018.

For reference the same texts on my android moto x4 ver 9 phone only show dec 30 with no date on the horizontal separator. The message details show sent and received year as 2018.

Is there a way to view the message details on the anywhere ver 1.0.3 ios app for my iPad?

chris

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer