Anywhere videos

Anyone know where videos shot inside Republic Anywhere are stored? Cannot find in Gallery on MotoG3. Not in download folder.

Sorry, I changed my answer. Photos are in Camera, I too can’t find where videos are stored. I’ll keep looking though!

I suggest doing the following:

After recording the video and sending it, give is a long press and save it to your phone in the folder of your choice. This way you will be able to view it again or send it again.

After much searching and testing with different phones. Videos are not saved on the phone by Anywhere. They appear to be saved on RW’s servers. I did the following:

Installed Anywhere on a Motorola phone
Took a short video within the app
Sent it to myself
On my phone I deleted the thread with the video
Opened Anywhere on my computer
The tread and video appeared!

Conclusion: Video is saved on RW servers not on the phone.

Long press method worked. Thanks very much.

Long pressing and saving is not retrieving data from the Republic servers. The video is saved on the phone, but in the message store, which isn’t accessible, other than through the messaging app. Long pressing in Anywhere is saving a copy in the location of your choice, outside the message store (and therefore app).

The video is transferred through the servers to your phone, but once done it’s removed from the servers. It’s not permanently stored on any servers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.