Ascend 5W

It sounded too good to be true, and it was.

Would you consider offering an affordable phone to your long standing customers that can’t afford much, then actually make it obtainable?

2 Likes

Not cool, Republic.

@southpaw@rw will be locking this soon as they want all responses on this topic in the link above

Hi @kevinb.4ijv0s ,

We’re always looking for ways to make the phones and service affordable. If there are any particular phone models you know of and would like to recommend, please submit them here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/byop_republic

There are also some suggestions for phones available elsewhere, here: Other Great Deals on Phones.

I wouldnt hold my breath that they will…

2 Likes

Typical Republic Wireless. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

2 Likes

It’s total crap they don’t even have enough of them to last half a day

2 Likes

…It was a great deal for the few that were able to purchase the phone. Wish they had enough to last a day.

2 Likes

or even an hour as it sold out in less than 30 minutes

Hi @kevinb.4ijv0s ,

I was hoping to leave your thread unlocked as a good place to have a conversation about other possible, affordable phones and hear from others who submit suggestions to that survey, but since it has already turned into just another place to express frustration about how quickly the phones sold out, I have to lock it and encourage everyone to please keep that conversation here: Not cool, Republic. (Feedback about the Ascend 5W promotion).

Message an
Expert customer