Ascend 5W

Good Morning,

I am planning on purchasing the new Ascend when it becomes available , My question is this:

I would like to replace my existing phone with the new one, however I do not want to loose my 6 months of free service or my beta discount. How would this work? If I understand it correctly, The refund plan will no longer be available if I change phones, maintaining the original number. One last thing… Does the sale start at 12:01 AM ? Thanks for your input. Have a wonderful Day!

I can’t give the exact details on how RW will handle the charges and credits when you activate a phone with 6 months free service as a replacement for an existing phone but I have read that you will be charged for December service. Yes, you will lose the refund plan. Before you make the switch make certain there is coverage with the GSM carrier where you live and in areas you frequent:

4G LTE Coverage Map | Check Your 4G LTE Cell Phone Coverage | T-Mobile

I would like to replace my existing phone with the new one, however I do not want to loose my 6 months of free service or my beta discount

You can activate as a replacement getting the 6 months free service and the Beta discount will transfer to the 3.0 plan. The 3.0 plan is not a refund plan. I would assume the sale will start at 12:00 AM EST.

3.0 plan info…No Contract Cell Phone Plans without the hidden fees | Republic Wireless

Thanks for your help. I checked the map and it looks like excellent coverage.

Thanks I wanted to have my chicks in a row