I have a new person to text who’s not in my directory. Soooo, I enter the number and send the text. Is there a way that I can attach their NAME so that I’ll see the name rather than a cryptic number??
Sure. If you use Google Messages, from the help at https://support.google.com/messages/answer/6089066?hl=en:
Add a new number in your conversation list as a contact
- Open the Messages app .
- Select an existing conversation with someone not in your contacts.
- Tap More Add contact .
Add a contact
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- At the bottom right, tap Add .
- Enter the contact’s name and an email or phone number.
- To pick the account where you want to save the contact: Next to your email account, tap the Down arrow .
- To add more name details: Next to “Name,” tap the Down arrow .
- To add a photo: At the top, tap Add contact photo .
- To enter more information, like a street address or notes : Tap More fields .
- When you’re finished, tap Save .
It’s the same steps in Republic Anywhere
Thanks! The method that worked best for me was to simply "Add a Contact’ using the Contacts app. Easy solution!
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.