I am having a problem - my phone says there is an authentication problem when trying to connect to WI-FI - How can this be corrected??
this is usually a bad password for the network
first forget the WiFi network in question and then add it back putting in the correct password
I tried this - It connected - saved- authenticating - authentication problem
Does this happen on one WiFi or all? Can it be narrowed down to a network?
Assuming this is your network (home WiFi), because this is invariably a password problem, I would suggest the following
- Power cycle your Network
- Forget and log in one of your non phone devices
- Forget and log in your phone
- Here is a comment previously created from user experiences that you may want to reference (Authentication)
Were you able to log into WiFi?
- WiFi is a very important part of the overall Republic WirelessAdaptive Coverage process and many in the community work together to ensure that this works … for all of us
- Your feedback is important, as the results of fixing your problem may possibly uncover a ‘new wrinkle’ that can be passed on to others