Awful service and phones

About My Service It was awful. The phone broke within a year, the replacement didn’t work, I bought another one and that broke so I cancelled services and they still charged me for the full month even though I’d not use it. They refuse to give me a refund. I had been a member for over 2 years and had a Moto G6 G5 G4. Very disappointed in their customer service. They do not help you and the service was awful. They said they would give a credit then turn around and charge me! I switched.

Hi @maribelp.p1hldp,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, though I’m sorry to see you’ve had such a difficult experience.

I’ve taken a look at your current Help ticket and I see that our agents are trying to help you, both by explaining our policies (which they aren’t in a position to change) and by offering you solutions to the situation you are currently facing.

If there is something more they can do for you, please let them know you’d like to speak to someone by phone, and they’ll be glad to arrange that for you.

5 Likes

Unless a refund can be issued then there is nothing you can do. I would like to speak to someone but I will be disputing the charges. I am getting charged for service I am not using. I paid for 2 phones they both broke. I activated my other phone because Ì knew that the replacement was going to break in a couple of months. We were expecting a hurricane which thankfully did not arrive but we had awful weather. I activated a new phone with a different carrier the day before my payment was due. The transfer took a little longer than expected. By a couple of minutes or so I get charged a whole month, I dont think so. You are not refunding it then I am disputing it. I am glad that I left because the service was horrible. I should have left sooner.

Hi @maribelp.p1hldp,

Thanks for the additional details about the transfer taking a little longer than expected. We’ll certainly take that into consideration. I’m glad to hear the hurricane missed your area.

We wish you the best with your new service provider and hope your new phone will last a good long time.

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer