Behmor Brewer app

What phone do you have? Moto G5+
What plan are you on? 1G
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? all

Issue Description

received a behmor connected Brewer for Christmas. My son set it up at his house to make sure it worked. Setup went fine, connected to his network and phone. Able to control Brewer with phone. When I got home, I tried to connect to my router. Instead of letting me enter my network password, it tried to connect automatically. Network list said 'connected, no internet'. I've tried rebooting my router, modem, phone network list... None of that helped. I spent a lot of time with behmor tech support. Deleted and reinstalled the app several times. Finally, they sent me a new coffee Brewer. I tried to set it up today. Created a new Gmail account. Still having the same problem. My phone won't forget the old password. I'm out of ideas and patience.

Jeff

can you go into the wifi setting on your phone and forget your and your sons ssid…
then reset up your wifi

No, when I select forget, it doesn’t.

You might look at some of the 1 and 2 star reviews on Amazon. Some of them have troubleshooting clues. One common issue seems to be “It only supports 2.4gHz network and passwords must not contain certain characters.”

will not forget the wifi ssid?
ok reset the network settings on the phone
Settings > Back up and Reset > Reset network settings > Reset

Are you saying your phone is now unable to connect with your WiFi router with the brewer out of the loop? Are other devices able to connect to the web? Have you tried clearing phone cache yet? Rebooted in safe mode? What phone are you using? Thanks.

:flight_departure:

I did that. Thanks.

No, I haven’t tried deleting cache. I’ll try that.

this didn’t work either

clearing the cache didn’t work. I’m not sure how to reboot my phone in safe
mode. It’s a moto G5+

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/indevice_detail/a_id/116299/p/30,6720,10165

thank you. won’t work in safe mode either

only thing left that I can see is hard reset, back up, because you will loose all info…

http://www.hardreset.info/devices/motorola/motorola-moto-g5-plus/hardreset/first-method/

after the reset see if you can connect to your wifi before putting back any apps on the phone

Thank you. I’ll try that

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.