BillG goes over the TOP ... "Soon™"

You may have seen this Avatar in some of the discussions in the Community? Of course we all have, as @billg is one of the many community members that consistently gives … whether it was when he gifted his ‘Friends’ award money to the Salvation Army, or his many friends in the Detroit Lakes Region of Minnesota. Or maybe just his 1 man AMA (Ask Me Anything) attitude as he consistently provides help to all of us.

He will very soon break the barrier and hit the **75,000 **points as can be seen on the Leaderboards

• He’s so close … so maybe the next time you ask for help in the community, maybe you will be the one that pushes him over the top!
    • The points have no real $ value, but are just one of the ways that a users contribution is recognized

It has been my pleasure to know Bill, and even in this virtual world I am glad to claim him as a ‘Friend’ … thanks for all you do Bill

14 Likes

Congratulations @billg!

Your contributions to the community are nothing short of spectacular.

11 Likes

Gee, thanks Ben! I see @c1tobor pushed me over 75K. It sure has been great working with you people. I’ve learned a lot about smart phones from all of you.

12 Likes

@billg

I can’t say anything bad about you because your the Golden boy in Points, Years of age, and that Heart of Gold. In basketball your the Lebron James with a Triple Double. Well I explained the triple the double is Bill Doubling his RW fees for answers to questions asked. Bill what is Double of Nothing? OOps don’t answer that Bill you cost too much and I cant pay it !!!

~~ßocephous™
11 Likes

( jben had to use the trademarked *soon, *and I didn’t want to wait that long!)

11 Likes

@billg I would like to add my congratulations along with the others! What a milestone! Thank you for spending your time on here helping others!

11 Likes

Congrats on the milestone

11 Likes

Yeah @billg Thanks for your continued helpfulness!

11 Likes

Seems to me you deserve congratulations on reaching a milestone yourself:

11 Likes

Just passing on knowledge I learn from others on this board

@southpaw@rw (who if you add her old login n(@southpawkb) she getting close to 90000

@bitflung

@carlh

@jben

@billg

@andreas

yourself @rolandh

and many more

11 Likes

Congratulations @billg

Thank you for all the helpful replies!

11 Likes

WTG @billg !

11 Likes

Congratulations @billg!! Your contributions to the community are truly inspiring. Thank you for all you do here. I have learned a lot from you.

11 Likes

Great work @billg! Everyone here benefits from you knowledge and relentless pursuit of solutions. Way to go!

11 Likes

Thank you Sean. I’ve enjoyed working with you on a variety of issues over the past 4 1/2 years. Your insights into this technology have been especially helpful to me. The best aspect of electronics technology is it’s ever-changing nature. I know you enjoy observing and participating in this evolution as much as I do.

11 Likes

Congratulations @billg ! Thank you for all your contributions to the Community!

11 Likes

4.5 yrs… wow that time has flown by!

been a pleasure thinking things through with you all these years @billg - thanks for all you do!

-bit

11 Likes
Message an
Expert customer