Billing question sent to customer service redirected to a "customer expert?"

I understand that Republic Wireless has always relied on community members helping each other and that has worked well for me over the years.

But I submitted a help ticket regarding my billing/account and someone redirected that to a customer?

That is beyond a FAIL and inexcusable service.

Hi @loganr.e3feak,

Thanks for your feedback. We have found that the majority of billing questions are general in nature and can be answered quickly and accurately by our Experts. Any personal information is stripped from the question before it is sent to the Experts.
If at any time you would prefer to work with our Help Team, you can ask the Expert to reroute your question to our Help Team, or you can make that selection yourself.
If you’d like me to mark your account so that your questions are never sent to our Experts, I’ll be glad to do so.

Hi southpaw.!

I’ve been happy with community responses over the years, and if I want that, I’ll publically post my question(s). If I open a ticket, my intention is always to have a response from Republic.

Including my original request, this is now my third message for what should have been a simple matter, and I still do not have an answer.

I’ve rerouted your ticket to our Help Team and updated your account so that it will not happen in the future.

As always, thank you.

I will continue to leverage the community for help when needed.