Busy signal when calling out on wifi Moto G5 plus

What phone do you have? Moto G5 Plus

What plan are you on? My Choice + 1 GB

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Includes Data, 1 GB

Issue Description

I’ve been having this issue off and on since Mid April. I have to turn off my wifi to get my phone over the cellular network in order for a call to go through and not give me a busy signal. I’m making a call from a non-contact number, mostly business calls like doctors offices, utility companies, etc. that I wouldn’t put in my contacts anyway. Last week I was unable to make a contact phone call as well.

I’ve looked through similar topic tickets opened last year and recently. I’ve refreshed my credentials and checked that my republic app doesn’t need to be updated. When I refreshed my credentials it had me install republic anywhere which I did and it is configured. I’ve restarted my phone multiple times when I get a busy signal and it does not fix the issue. I couldn’t find any other suggestions from the other tickets. What am I missing?

This could be a routing issue especially if the calls that result in a busy signal are going to the same exchange. If this is the case, fixing it will require a service ticket.

1 Like

How/Where do I go to submit a service ticket?

Go here:

https://republicwireless.com/help-center/

Message an
Expert customer