Buy new battery for MotoX 1st gen

I have a MotoX 1st Gen. which has a battery life of about 4 hours. I carry an auxiliary battery to charge it. Will a new battery extend the life of the battery use? Also I enjoy my “refund plan”. If I purchase a new phone can I migrate that plan to the new phone?

a new battery may extend the life of the phone I will point that battery s lose life even when sitting on a self and any battery purchased today for that phone would have been sitting for awhile,
as the battery in the Phone is not design to be user replaced I recommend getting this done though a 3rd party cell repair outlet (local or a national chain like CPR Cell Phone Repair or UBreak-IFix) as it easy to damage the phone during the battery replacement process)

the 2.0 Refund plan can only be used with the Legacy Phones (Custom ROM Republic version of the Moto X 1st Gen, Moto X 2nd Gen, Moto G 1st Gen, Moto G 3rd Gen, Moto E 1st Gen and Moto E 2nd Gen) all other phone Republic supports (3.0 supported phones) must use the My Choice Plans ($15+$5 per GB)

1 Like

TY for the info. Our cell phone use is minimal…bummer that the refund plan will not migrate. Guess I’ll have to do a comparison of costs between the old and newer plans.

The newer plans really are affordable & the new phones run circles around the legacy phones. I am glad I switched to the Moto X4 & G5+ phones.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer