BYOP compatability - Moto G6

If I purchase a Motorola G6 – 32 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Oyster Blush - (U.S. Warranty) - PAAE0001US
by [Motorola]
[https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079ZF3633/ref=twister_B07GYY6VTD?_encoding=UTF8&th=1]

from Amazon, will it qualify as a BYOP for Republic? Is the sim card in my current MOTO G3 transferable to the new phone?
I understand that I will have to move from the Refund Plan to the My choice Plan w/ Republic.
Thanks for your help

Yes that phone is compatible with Republic, but the SIM in you Moto G3 is link to that phone and will not be able to be move to another phone, Amazon had the BYOD Republic SIM for $5

I will not the BYOD SIM is GSM [T-Mobile] vs the Moto G3 being CDMA [Sprint], if coverage of the GSM partner is not good you can open a ticket with Republic and request a CDMA SIM card once the BYOD SIM is activated.
I will also note that all new phone will use the my choice plan

Thank you! I saw the sim card on Amazon but was hesitant to get it. Thanks for telling me it will work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer