Calls blocked when they should come through

Moto e4
What plan are you on?
plan includes data

My Dr.'s office can no longer call in to my phone. This hasn’t been the case in the past. They have the correct number, but when they dial from their system, they get a message that the call cannot go through. This is especially a problem if I need medical help for my children–the nurses line will always call you back, but they can no longer get through. I do not have any call blocking apps. They have been able to get through in the past, but something changed within the last 2-3 months. I can still receive texts from these offices.

this sounds like a routing issue
I would create a ticket with Republic and report this (the Dr. Office should do the same with their provider)
https://republicwireless.com/account/tickets/

2 Likes

I would suggest creating a ticket with our support team. Please let them know the number that was trying to call your number and their carrier’s name so that we can trace the call. If the call did not make it to our network, then the issue is with their carrier. If that is the case, they will need to open a ticket with their provider. While there are back channels to open cross-carrier tickets, they are notoriously slow to resolve. It is much faster if a customer opens a ticket.

Most commonly the issue with with the sending carier.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer