Calls drop repeatedly and reconnect

My wife and I just upgraded to the Moto G Power and we’re now experiencing issues we’re haven’t before with calls dropping and then reconnecting. It’s happened to both of us individually with external callers, but I’ve also experienced it on calls between the two phones.

On one phone in the middle of the call it will suddenly beep three times, similar to a busy signal, and then disconnect. It will then reconnect the call within a few brief moments. But for the person in the other end, it seems like the call is still connected, just silent. This whole sequence takes about 8-10 seconds.

It seemed to be much worse when we were talking to each other. On one call, it disconnected my wife at least 5 times before we gave up tried Zoom to finish our conversation.

My wife is particularly frustrated by all of this… if we can’t resolve it I’m certain she’ll want to switch from republic wireless altogether.

Please help!

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moto G Power microphone sharing problem

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moto G Power microphone sharing problem

Message an
Expert customer