Can I update my phone and keep my current republic plan and number?
one can get a used phone on the open market for the 1.0 unlimited or 2.0 refund plans Buying and Selling Used Republic Wireless Phones
- Moto E (1st Gen.) (XT1019)
- Moto E (2nd Gen.) (XT1526)
- Moto G (1st Gen.) (XT1031)
- Moto G (3rd Gen.) (XT1548)
- Moto X (1st Gen.) (XT1049)
- Moto X (2nd Gen.) (XT1094)
all new phones need 3.0 plans Our Most Affordable Plans at $15/month, with Unlimited Talk & Text | Republic Wireless and if this is your plan then a new phone may take over your current plan
@drm186 has covered the details on not being able to keep a grandfathered plan with a new Republic phone. To answer the other part of your question, you may, of course, keep your current Republic number.