Can I use a Pre Paid card to pay for my service?

I had to destroy my credit card due to credit fraud so I am waiting for my new one and I don’t want to loss my service. Can I use a prepaid card to keep my service active?

It needs to be a prepaid card that allows recurring payments. Many prepaid cards do not allow this and will fail when you try and use them.

Hi @18hiltc,

Sorry to hear about the fraud situation. This may help:

Hey @18hiltc,

My name is Megan and I am apart of the Billing team. If you haven’t opened up a Help Ticket already, please do so and let me know the ticket number. If you have opened a ticket, please provide the case number and I’ll look into it right away :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @18hiltc,

Please do take a moment to look through the excellent information @rolandh has suggested. If you’re still without a temporary solution or replacement card as your billing cycle date rolls around, you might also open a support ticket and let our billing team know what’s going on. They can work with you to ensure your service is not disconnected.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.