Can the Samsung 6 Active be used

Good Morning. For the sake of durability. I wonder why the Samsung S6 Active wasn’t selected over the Samsung S6 edge. My wife has the Republic Moto x for years now. And its been incredible. it was a very hard decision to make to get that phone up front with no warranty but it was great for her. But I’m on a ATT Samsung Rugby 2 flip phone because it wont break . Its really old. I would take a chance on the active because its susposedly durable. Last place on a top ten durable list. It would be cool if you could get that going. Or better yet. Why not have a durable phone as a selection. Specifically for durability. Such as

• CAT S50. …
  • Sonim XP6. …
  • Sonim XP7. …
  • Kyocera DuraForce. …
  • VeryKool Rock RX2. …
  • Conquest S6
    I know you guys could get any phone to be a Republic phone if you wanted too. And there is so many people who broke screens and such. I would think people would go for it. Who are hard on phones , or aren’t hard on phones and they crapped out. Since you have to buy the phone up front and no warranty. I would jump all over a Republic CAT S50 phone. And never look back .

Thank You

All phones must have android Marshmallow or Nougat as the operating system. Unfortunately, Republic won’t accept carrier branded phones like the S6 active.

Maybe Cricket will allow you have a S6 active on their network since they are owned by AT&T.

Message an
Expert customer