Cancel Anytime?

One of Republic’s selling points is Cancel Anytime. It is all over the website with no disclaimers. Then when I click a link and read more details about the Annual plan it says this:

You can cancel the annual payment option until the option goes into effect on your bill cycle date.

So does that mean I can’t cancel anytime? I’m very confused.

2 Likes

Under the traditional month-to-month plan, you can cancel anytime (you might have to pay for the remainder of the current month).

Under the new annual plan, you get a discount for paying all at once. This payment is non-refundable, so the plan is comparable to a contract. Those who sign up for the annual plan generally do so because they still plan to be here in a year and appreciate the discount.

So, you can either have the option to cancel anytime on the month-to-month plan or get a discount on the annual plan. If you’re new to RW, don’t sign up for the annual plan yet–start with the standard month-to-month plan. If you like your experience after a month or two, consider the annual plan.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

“The pending change to the Annual Payment Option can be canceled by the Account Owner from the Account Portal until the bill cycle date.”

You may still cancel after the Annual Payment Option goes into effect but all charges are non-refundable.

Refer to:

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer