Cannot access voicemail

**What phone do you have?**Moto X1
What plan are you on? 2.0 Refund
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? 0.5GB data

Issue Description

During the past week, I can’t connect to voicemail by pressing ‘1’ on my phone or dialing the voicemail number. I do reach Voicemail, enter my PIN followed by #, then just nothing. The call stays active for 50 seconds, then Miss Voicemail says “An error has occurred, please try again”. I know for certain that I’ve missed one voice message today. It isn’t on my phone, and like I said, pressing ‘1’ isn’t working.

Hi @philmusic,

If you haven’t already done so, please open a ticket, as this is a voicemail issue we’re investigating. Because you are experiencing an extended silence followed by that generic error message, when you open the ticket, please ask that it be investigated as part of master ticket 1280670.

Anyone experiencing other voicemail issues, please do not reference that master ticket, as doing so would put your ticket in the wrong place and delay your getting the help you need. That master ticket is for a very specific issue.

Thanks. Also, I’ve tried today to leave myself messages from other phones, no luck.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.