Cannot activate nexus 6

moto

Info

<NOTE: PLEASE REMOVE THE < > MARKS BEFORE POSTING OR YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE HIDDEN>
Phone Brand: motorola
Phone Model: nexus 6 XT1103
Phone Generation: awesome
Plan: unlimited
Plan Option: 30$

##Issue Description

have a nexus 6 phone with latest software
in fact google pushed software just today

the republic wireless app installed
non sim inserted

the app says my phone is not supported

what are my options now

0 Likes

Hi @mrkk!

Do you happen to have a custom ROM installed or have a developer preview of Android O installed? If either of those is the case, then that is why it won’t work. Let me know!

0 Likes

no, but google did push couple of software updates just today

0 Likes

That shouldn’t be it. Try re-seating the SIM card and rebooting the phone.

0 Likes

My guess is that if you installed the latest build - N6F27C which was released in May 2017.
Then, this build might not have been updated in the RW database.
You can locate your build number by going to
Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number

Please submit a help ticket to get this sorted out. If it is just a question of latest build number they should be
able to sort it out for you.

As noted in your phone info…your model number appears to be the right one XT1103.
If you have model number XT1100 which is the international version of the Nexus 6 then that would not be
supported on RW.

0 Likes

Hi @mrkk,

I see you have a ticket open with the same question, and have been answered by a couple of our Experts there. If you could please let us know, either in the ticket or by reply, here, what build is on your Nexus 6, we can look into why it’s reporting that it’s not supported for activation.

1 Like

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer