Can't figure out how to downgrade my monthly data plan

I’m currently on the “My Choice + 1 GB” plan. Last year I purchased the annual plan which will be over at the end of the current monthly billing cycle. I have chosen to not renew the annual plan which means that my plan is supposed to go back to being billed monthly starting at the beginning of the next monthly billing cycle.

However, starting next billing cycle I want to downgrade to the “My Choice + 0 GB” plan and I can’t figure out how to make that happen. I tried following the instructions in this link How to Change Your Plan – Republic Help but I’m not finding what I’m looking for (I assume that the instructions in the link are for people who are not on the annual plan).

So how do I downgrade my data for next month?

If I recall correctly, the first billing cycle after your yearly plan expires will need to be on the same data allocation as the yearly plan. After that first monthly billing cycle you can change your plan to downgrade. I’m sure someone else will chime in if I’m incorrect in my recollection.

1 Like

@grampa, @cbwahlstrom is correct!

Wow, that stinks! I don’t remember seeing any mention of that when I signed up for the yearly plan.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer