Can't paste from my clipboard

What phone do you have? Moto G7 Power

What plan are you on? talk text 2GB

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Data 2GB

Issue Description

I can't past from my clipboard. I hold down and no paste. I restarted. I changed keyboards. I assume I'm going to hafta clear the phone and reinstall. Maybe somebody has other ideas or had had this problem as well. Otherwise the is working okay. Somebody told me to try wipe free space using Diskdigger. I'm going to wait and see what the experts think. Thanks

Hi @joearrow,

What options do you see when you attempt to paste, if any? For example, do you see Copy, Share, Select all and/or Translate?

Please forgive the obvious question but are you certain, anything has been copied to your clipboard?

Solved! Found out this can be caused by a bug between clipboard and Chrome. I disabled Chrome and backed it to factory. Then I updated chrome and copy and paste works. Thanks. I get obsessive. Lost some date but my password for this site was saved. Don’t know what happened but thanks for helping and I forgive you for the obvious.

Rebooted the phone and it’s not working again. I think I’ll have to do a factory restore. Do I do that from settings or is there a republic link? I went to Drive but I can’t seer my backup. I was told they are hidden on drive but will come back top went I reinstall my Gmail.

Factory reset instructions for the Moto G7 power are here:

Message an
Expert customer