Can't VERIFY payment method?

Having recently returned to Republic, I went to my Account Settings page online, to verify the payment method that would be used for the upcoming month. I discovered that the credit card being used is not displayed, and if I select edit, it will allow me to enter a new card, but does not show the existing card information. Does this make sense to anyone… ???

Hi @nicholasb.fxfbne,

We recognize that it is unusual for an online account not to display any credit card info. It is a security measure to protect your information, although we are aware of Member requests to view at least the final four digits.

If anyone needs to verify the credit card on their account, our Help Team would be able to verify the last four digits.

2 Likes

I did assume that was the reasoning, but I thought it was a solution in search of a problem…

That said, I was able to return to Republic because I am again using an Android phone (Pixel 3a) instead of an iPhone (which had forced me to go to Mint). I have been very happy with Republic this first month, and plan to continue – probably converting to the annual plan – if not this month, then the next.

2 Likes

Hi @nicholasb.fxfbne,

We’re glad you’re back! I hope you enjoy the PIxel 3a.

Message an
Expert customer