Changes to Policies

I was just asked to accept changes to the Terms of Service.

In the first lines of the policy it states: “REPUBLIC WIRELESS WILL PROVIDE YOU NOTICE OF ANY MATERIAL CHANGES TO THE SERVICES AND/OR THESE TERMS OF SERVICE”

I don’t see any notice of the “material changes” that were made to the policy that I was required to accept.

Please provide and post these Material Changes to the Forum, or direct me to them as I could not find them through multiple searches.

Hi @mastedon,

I gather you might be looking for what amounts to an Executive Summary of the referenced changes, which I am not able to offer. For what it’s worth, all of Republic’s legal information including the Acceptable Use Policy and Terms and Conditions are here: Legal | Republic Wireless.

2 Likes

https://republicwireless.com/legal/terms-and-conditions/

Also check out the side bar links on this page:

2 Likes

The June 22nd updates to the Terms and Conditions coincide with the launch of Anywhere.
Item 20 includes the relevant language about Anywhere.

2 Likes

@amitl Ahhh, that’s the answer. Thank you! My interpretation of “notice” apparently is not the same as Republic. They should remove the wording regarding “Notice of Material Changes”. I did not find any notice in my e-mail box.

The notice is the pop-up that prevents you from getting any further before accepting the terms.

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer