Charger Moto E 2nd Generation Concerns

battery

I have numerous problems re: this phone, but I’ll address my immediate concerns. I lost my charger. I’ve been planning on buying a couple more chargers for emergency, but before I do so, I need to know:

1. Will the charger for this phone work with another Moto phone? I’m considering sending this phone back and getting a Moto G, for example (because I’ve had so many problems with this phone. )

2. To save my battery life, should I turn the phone off or does powering it on and off drain the battery? This battery looses energy very, fast.

Thank you,
Jamie

1. This may depend on the charger you choose. Motorola Turbo Charger will work on newer phones but will not quick charge your Moto E2. Please see:

Any charger that is compatible and in the same voltage range should work.

1. Turning off the phone and restarting it will probably use up more power than what you’re trying to save.

In many cases the two steps that follow can clear up a wide verity of issues, and breath new life into a phone:

1. Clearing the Android System Cache/Partition, look for System Cache not App Cache:
  1. Also doing a factory reset can help. You would have to back everything up first since all personal information will be deleted. If you want to give this a try, please read this document carefully:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.