City Guides to free WiFi Spots

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a place to look to see where you can find those free WiFi spots around a city you may be traveling to? I thought about the need for a topic area like this when I was in Toronto a few weekends ago.

So if you know of a place that has some great free WiFi service, International or domestic, share your findings. Include the following:

City:
Is there a sign in/or store purchase required:
How reliable was the connection:

Please do not include things such as passwords for guest networks here as that can create insecurities on a network. Also some of these business run a limited bandwidth and only provide WiFi to paying patrons. Please respect the wishes of those business by not sharing their passwords, but let us know if that is a requirement for this network.

City:
Toronto

Is there a sign in/or store purchase required:
WiFi is free in most of the subway stations through out the city. There is a sign on page that requires you renew your sign in once per hour.

How reliable was the connection:
Connection is fast, but once you are on the train the connection is lost. You will have to sign on again and agree to the Terms and Conditions again once you are at the next station.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I was just trying to get to that app and even search it in Google Play which came back with nothing. For some reason it just leads me to a direct download link instead of the google play store anything that does not have an official play store download.

Yeah probably not something Google would like. I flagged your post so no one else accidentally clicks on the link.