Community Challenge 15: How good is your phone's camera? Show us for your chance to win!

Phone: Pixel 2
Category: Landscapes and scenery - bright sunlight

This was during our trip to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It was breathtaking in person and I am glad I was able to capture it with the Pixel 2. The camera on the Pixel is great!

11 Likes

Object bright sunlight:
My favorite African Tulip blooms by my apartment in Kona, Hi. Taken with my Moto Z Play, has awesome focus. Cropped only.

1 Like

Animal, indoor with no flash, Motorola MotoX4. I call this “Pay Attention to Meeeeeee.”

7 Likes

Moto G5 Plus
Landscape- bright, sunlight
No alterations, captured quickly

8 Likes

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9+

Taken from the peak of Zermatt, Switzerland in February 2019, right on the Italian border.

1 Like

colonial Williamsburg
Moto x pure
Landscapes and Scenery - cloudy, no flash

1 Like

Phone: Moto G7
Category: Objects - indoors, no flash
Notes: The G7 has a pretty terrible camera, actually. But hey, you can’t win if you don’t try, right? :grinning: This is a photo of a book of maps for gaming, along with several reusable vinyl stickers. No flash, but the stickers are reflecting the ceiling lights.

IMG_20190313_163841156
Phone: Moto G5S Plus
Notes: Akagera National Park, Rwanda, Africa near sunset. That’s Tanzania on the other side of the lake. No filters, special apps, or edits.

1 Like

Object- indoors low light flash
Moto ZPlay
Indoor photos with a bright window is very difficult to get the lighting right. My Moto does a decent job of getting both indoors with a outdoors view.
IMG_20190516_122129354_HDR

2 Likes

IMG_20191002_233342_405

Gelato in Bath, England
Phone: Moto G5S+
Category: Miscellaneous
Notes: Cropped but otherwise unedited.
4 Likes

Pixel
Landscapes and scenery - night photography, no flash
Our beautiful sunset at Lake Murray, Lexington, SC.

13 Likes

Pixel
Landscapes and scenery - night photography, no flash
Texas Star Hibiscus

2 Likes

Animals - bright sunlight
Dogs keeping watch… Pixel (original)

Miscellaneous
Moto Z Play
My grandkids love the water but their dog not so much. Thinking about going too? My Moto is always available for a photo at any moment. Love the convenient twist turn on & it’s ready to shoot!

Forgot my camera when I went to the Cape last year…sure did miss the 65x optical zoom. But I had my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Old windmill in Orleans, MA

Landscapes and scenery - bright sunlight.

5 Likes

Moto e4
Scenery with natural sunlight

No zoom, no flash, no filters, no modifications. A quick picture of some cool vegetation growing on a rock at Hughes Mtn Natural Area in Missouri.

4 Likes

Animals - cloudy day, no flash
Dancing Queen… Taken on my Pixel (original), as zoomed in as I could get and then cropped around that darling!

4 Likes

Motorola XT1049
Animals - bright sunlight
South Africa, a very quick shot!!

4 Likes
  1. Phone: Moto X Pure Edition
  2. Category: Animal outdoors, cloudy day, no flash
  3. Notes: The closeup of this massive dragonfly was taken at the wreath hanging at the entryway of my home. I had never seen a dragonfly this big before, and my phone took the closeup beautifully!

6 Likes

Motorola XT1049
Miscellaneous
Robben Island. Nelson Mandela was imprisoned here for 18 of the 27 years he served behind bars before the fall of apartheid.

IMG_20171030_164405279_HDR

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer