Community Challenge 16: Share your festive image to fight hunger this holiday season

This month we’d like to challenge our Community to share your holiday images with a fun twist for your chance to win a small prize and raise money for a local food bank!

Just share a photo or image that represents your holiday festivities and include a Republic Wireless arc in the image! If you don’t own any Republic Wireless swag to include in a photo, you can print the logo from this download file or color/craft your own. (Be creative!)

For each eligible entry submitted, we’ll add $5 to a holiday contribution to a reputable food bank (maximum contribution: $1000). The selection of that food bank will be determined by the geographic area in the United States with the most representation in this challenge!

Rules

1. No photos of people. Any identifiable photos of people will be deleted. Moderation on this matter will be final.
  2. Keep it “rated G”, please. Moderation will be swift and final. The moderator is a prude.
  3. Submit only your own, original images. Images may be photographs or other artistic renderings, but they must be your original work.
  4. By submitting your image as an entry in our challenge, you understand that the image is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the image freely.
  5. Each participant may enter and win only once.
  6. Eligible entries must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, Dec 15, 2019.

Eligibility

To be eligible to win a prize, you must:

1. Reply in this topic
  2. Share a holiday image that includes a Republic Wireless arc :rw:
  3. Name the geographic area you’d like your entry to represent
    Optionally, you may also name a specific food bank if you have a favorite.

Sorry, Republic Wireless staff members and their families are not eligible to win. @Ambassadors and @Experts are eligible to win in this challenge.

Donation

For each eligible entry in our challenge, we’ll add $5 to a holiday contribution to one local food bank.
Your entry counts as a vote to select the food bank that will receive the contribution.
In the event of a tie, we’ll have a vote by Community Poll to determine which food bank will receive the contribution.

Prizes - Your opportunity to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!

Staff picks

:trophy: Three staff picks will be selected from all eligible entries

Random drawings

:ticket: Five additional entries will be chosen by random drawing

Prizes will be awarded by the end of the day, Wednesday, Dec 18, 2019.

1 Like

Pacific NW (Washington State)
Your challenge seemed lonely, so I brought some furry Christmas friends to keep it company.
:service_dog::hedgehog::duck::duck::duck::duck::chipmunk::kangaroo::owl:

I went on a “make hats and scarves for everything!” kick and this was the result…

(My Favorite :point_down:)

3 Likes

Hi @joeyh.3kstjb,

I love the hats and scarves! And especially that the holiday conversation is all RW!

Sadly, this has been a lonely challenge. I kind of expected that sending an E-mail that says “help us fight hunger” would get somewhat less response than one that says “your chance to win,” but I didn’t expect it to get no response at all. :crying_cat_face:

Or maybe everyone was already burned out submitting photos for the last challenge?

Or maybe it is just too hard to come up with a photo that’s festive, has no people, AND includes our :rw:, but you have certainly done a great job of it!

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer