Community Challenge 32: NCAA March Madness Tournament Bracket 2021

Once again, our March Challenge is a March Madness NCAA bracket challenge.

Even if you don’t follow basketball, you could win, but only if you enter!

:basketball: Prizes

1st Place (two winners, one from the men’s tournament challenge, once from the women’s tournament challenge): A prize package consisting of:

• Winner’s choice of a Nike Republic Wireless visor1 or Republic Wireless T-shirt2
    and
  • Winner’s choice of a $10 Amazon gift card or $10 Republic Wireless account credit

2nd Place (four winners, two from the men’s tournament challenge and two from the women’s tournament challenge):

• Winner’s choice of a Nike Republic Wireless visor, Republic Wireless T-shirt, $10 Amazon gift card or $10 Republic Wireless account credit

Second-chance drawing (five winners)
Once winners are selected, all remaining participants will be entered into a drawing. Five winners will each receive the winners’ choice of a $5 Taco Bell gift card or $5 Republic Wireless account credit.
Bonus second-chance entries: To earn bonus entries in the Second-chance drawing, reply in this topic with:

• Your favorite game moment
  • Encouragement to another Community participant in the challenge
  • Your predictions (and why) for an upcoming game

Limit one bonus entry per day

:basketball_man: How to enter

To be eligible to win you must:

1. Be a current member of Republic Wireless
  2. Enter the Republic Community ESPN NCAA Men’s Tournament Challenge, the Republic Community ESPN NCAA Women’s Tournament Challenge, or both.
  3. Reply here with your ESPN username and bracket name(s) so we can associate your ESPN entry with your Community username. (This will be important when it’s time to determine our winners!)
  4. Create your NCAA men’s basketball tournament bracket before the first game on Friday, March 19th, 2021, and your women’s basketball tournament bracket before the first game on Sunday, March 21, 2021.

Never participated in an ESPN bracket challenge? Check out ESPN’s own Rules, Tips, and FAQs.

To enter the men’s tournament challenge:
Click the image button at http://republicwi.re/marchmad21 and sign in or create an account.

To enter the women’s tournament challenge:
Click the image button at http://republicwi.re/marchmadw21 and sign in or create an account.

Tip: Once you’ve created your account, click your bracket name and scroll down for options such as:

• let ESPN fill in your bracket
  • be E-mailed a reminder to fill in your bracket
  • change your bracket settings (its name, for example)

:basketball_woman: Winner selection

Winners will be determined based on the number of points earned in the ESPN bracket challenge and will be announced by Friday, April 9, 2021.

Fun fact: It’s actually possible to win without picking the national champion :woman_shrugging:
In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected based on the timestamp in this topic where the member shared his ESPN username and bracket name. The earliest timestamp will break the tie. Don’t forget to share your ESPN username and bracket name!

It is possible to win twice - once in the men’s tournament challenge and once in the women’s tournament challenge.

While Employees, may participate, they may not win. Ambassadors and Experts are eligible to win.

To participate in our challenges, you acknowledge that you will need to download and use the third party products, apps, and/or websites (“Products”). These Products are provided by third-parties and not Republic Wireless. You agree and understand that Republic Wireless is not responsible for the content, operation, or anything else related to the Products and that your use of the Products is at your own risk and you agree to hold Republic Wireless harmless.

1 Republic Wireless Visor:

2 Republic Wireless T-shirt

1 Like

username: drm186
men’s bracket name: drm186 1
wimen’s bracket name: drm186 1

Women’s tournament?

Hi @ceedee,

Are you asking me to include the Women’s tournament in this challenge? (I’m not sure if that was your intent, or if you were just asking @drm186 his thoughts.)

I think we need to include them!

1 Like

I haven’t been following much this year (mens or womens) so open to including the women bracket also

1 Like

Thanks, @ceedee, I’ve added the women’s tournament to our Community Challenge.

1 Like

when I try to join the women’s bracket it say i need a group password

1 Like

Thanks! I knew I’d get that wrong. Is this any better? http://republicwi.re/marchmadw21

1 Like

that worked

Thanks, I’ve corrected the top post.

User: cdbma331
Men: cdbmaMMM
Women: cdbmaMMW

1 Like

Men’s: ESPNFAN57363966311

Women’s: Louisdi

ESPN user name jlawson23
Men’s Bracket name: jlawson23 1
Women’s Bracket name: jlawson23 1

1 Like

@southpaw Is the women’s group locked? Never mind me, computers are complicated.

ESPN user name: Buddy933
Women’s bracket name: Buddy933’s Bracket

1 Like

Yes, ESPN has locked the brackets as the tournament has begun. Given that games have already completed it wouldn’t really be fair to allow new entries!

The women’s group is supposed to be open until the first game starts tomorrow.

My mistake. Today’s women’s games are the NIT tournament. In any case, the bracket is still locked by ESPN.

I’m still seeing this on the women’s bracket:

Where are you seeing it locked?

Message an
Expert customer