We often hear from members who are devastated to have lost a cherished photo, text message, or voicemail message that had been saved on a phone. Many are surprised to learn that as your mobile phone service, Republic Wireless does not back up the personal content on your phone.
In Community Challenge 33, we challenge you to think about the content you have saved on your phone and why it’s important to you. Tell us about something on your phone that you cherish, then tell us how you have backed it up safely, or ask our Community for advice on doing so.
- Keep it “rated G”, please. Moderation will be swift and final. The moderator is a prude.
- Submit only your own, original content.
- By submitting your entry in our challenge, you understand that the entry is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the entry.
- No photos of people. Any identifiable photos of people will be deleted. Moderation on this matter will be final.
To be eligible to win a prize, you must reply in this topic with the following information by 11:59 p.m. PT on 5/9/21:
- A description of the most cherished content on your phone. (Photos may be shared, but please no photos of people or screenshots that include personal information.)
- A brief description of why it’s important to you.
- Steps you’ve taken to preserve that item somewhere other than your phone, or a request for help doing so.
Three winners will be selected by random drawing on or by 5/16/21. If we have more than 20 eligible entries, we’ll add one bonus drawing for every additional 20 eligible entries.
Winners will receive the winner’s choice of one of the following:
- Republic Wireless t-shirt
- $20 Amazon gift card
- $20 Republic Wireless account credit