Community Challenge 38: It's Fall, y'all! 🍁

Are you celebrating the cooler weather and colorful leaves? If so, show us how with a fabulous fall photo or tell us what Autumn means to you by writing about a fond seasonal memory, family tradition, or list of favorite things about this time of year.

You could win a month of free Talk and Text + 1GB of data, or a $20 Amazon gift card!

Rules

1. No photos of people. Any identifiable photos of people will be deleted. Moderation on this matter will be final.
  2. Keep it “rated G”, please. Moderation will be swift and final. The moderator is a prude.
  3. Submit only your own, original photos, and only photos that have not been previously entered in a Community Challenge.
  4. By submitting your photo as an entry in our challenge, you understand that the photo is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the photo to demonstrate phone camera quality.
  5. Written entries must be submitted in the spirit of the contest, telling us something you particularly like about Fall or a fall memory or tradition that is important to you. Simple statements such as “I like fall” or “Fall is cool” will not be considered eligible.
  6. Each participant will receive no more than one entry in our random drawing.
  7. Each eligible participant may win only once.
  8. Eligible entries must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 7, 2021.

Eligibility

To be eligible to win a prize, you must reply in this topic and include a Fall photo or written thoughts about Fall. If you submit a photo, please tell us what phone or camera you used to take the picture.

Sorry, Republic Wireless staff members and their families are not eligible to win. @Ambassadors and @Experts are eligible to win in this challenge.

Prizes

Three winners will be selected by random drawing to win their choice of

• One free month of Republic Wireless Talk Text, and 1 GB of data
    or
  • One $20 Amazon gift card

Winners will be announced and contacted about their prizes by the end of the day, Friday, November 12, 2021.

1 Like

Pleased to kick this off. This is a photo of a pond that’s along one of our hiking trails. We’re in New England, and, as you can see, fall is a bit late this year. Alas, it will be here soon, as will the snow!

Moto G Power (2020)

7 Likes

We are getting a bumper crop of mushrooms and the like. It’s been a very wet and warm autumn thus far. These are growing out from a tree stump.

Moto g play (2021)

4 Likes

Most of the leaves have fallen now so I’m glad I captured this with my Samsung Galaxy S8 about 10 days ago.

5 Likes

I’m so jealous of those of you living in beautiful lush foliage areas! :blush:

But my city has its beauty too! I give you…
“City leaves on asphalt after a rain storm”.
Taken with the original Google Pixel.

8 Likes

Wow, I’d like to frame that and hang it on a wall in my living room.

1 Like

Fall at Bretton Woods!
Phone: Moto X4

4 Likes
Message an
Expert customer