Our March Challenge is a March Madness NCAA bracket challenge.
Even if you don’t follow basketball, you could win, but only if you enter!
1st Place (two winners): A prize package consisting of:
- Winner’s choice of a Nike Republic Wireless visor1 or Republic Wireless T-shirt2
- Winner’s choice of a $10 Amazon gift card or $10 Google Play Store gift card
- Gigastone Micro SD class 10 memory card
2nd Place (three winners):
- Winner’s choice of a Nike Republic Wireless visor, Republic Wireless T-shirt, $10 Amazon gift card or $10 Google Play Store gift card
3rd Place (five winners):
- Winner’s choice of a $10 Amazon gift card or $10 Google Play Store Gift Card
Second-chance drawing (five winners)
Once winners are selected, all remaining participants will be entered into a drawing. Five winners will each receive the winners’ choice of a $5 Taco Bell gift card or $5 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card.
Bonus second-chance entries: To earn bonus entries in the Second-chance drawing, reply in this topic with:
- Your favorite game moment
- Encouragement to another Community participant in the challenge
- Your predictions (and why) for an upcoming game
Limit one bonus entry per day
How to enter
To be eligible to win you must:
- Be a current member of Republic Wireless
- Click the button at https://republicwi.re/marchmad and sign in or create an account.
Tip: Once you’ve created your account, click your bracket name and scroll down for options such as:
- let ESPN fill in your bracket
- be E-mailed a reminder to fill in your bracket
- change your bracket settings (its name, for example)
- Reply here with your ESPN username and bracket name so we can associate your ESPN entry with your Community username. (This will be important when it’s time to determine our winners!)
- Create your NCAA men’s basketball tournament bracket once the option is open and before the first game on Thursday, March 21, 2019.
Winners will be determined based on the number of points earned in the ESPN bracket challenge and will be announced on Tuesday, April 9, 2019.
Fun fact: It’s actually possible to win without picking the national champion
In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected based on the timestamp in this topic where the member shared his ESPN username and bracket name. The earliest timestamp will break the tie.
While Employees, Ambassadors, and Experts may participate, they may not win.
To participate in our challenges, you acknowledge that you will need to download and use the third party products, apps, and/or websites (“Products”). These Products are provided by third-parties and not Republic Wireless. You agree and understand that Republic Wireless is not responsible for the content, operation, or anything else related to the Products and that your use of the Products is at your own risk and you agree to hold Republic Wireless harmless.
1 Republic Wireless Visor:
2 Republic Wireless T-shirt