Connect G6 to W7 pc (photo download)

What phone do you have? Moto G6 Play

What plan are you on? unlimited talk & text, 1Gb $5/mo

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? no data

Issue Description

After reading RW solutions, I still cannot access the photos on my phone. I did the build# 7x step, which now got the phone to show up as folder on my W7 pc, but there are no files. A right clik to import pic says no new pics were found on this device. Top notification menu does not show ‘USB for charging’ as one solution describes it should show.

Hi @arlieh,

On some phones, there’s no notification at the top of the screen, but if you pull down the notification tray, there will be one there, and if there are a lot of notifications, you may have to swipe several away before you see the one about being connected by USB.

Here’s a screenshot from How to Access Phone Files from a Windows Computer

https://forums.republicwireless.com/uploads/short-url/v3nnz4xA65d0IGnWxFn7fmj5nJO.JPG

my top notifications shows only:
Netgear34, Bluetooth, Do not disturb, flashlight, dolby audio, auto-rotate, battery saver, republic, airplane mode, cast

Well, I did find the upload files or whatever it was and now am connected and see my photos on PC. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer