Coverage Checker Update: Our Online Store Now Has the Moto E4 and Moto X4 in More Areas!

service_updates

If you checked your coverage and have been waiting to upgrade to a new phone because options have been limited for your area, the wait may be over…

We are pleased to announce our online store now offers expanded availability of the following two phones:

Moto E4:

($99 plus taxes)

Moto X4:

($399 plus taxes)

Stay tuned as we hope to announce more CDMA-compatible phones in the future!

Buying elsewhere? Our BYOP SIM card is available for our GSM network, only

Looking for a SMALL phone to replace my Moto G (Gen 1)
Coverage map for GSM-only Moto e4? Coverage "optimized for my area" when I travel?

Thanks for the welcome news.

Hope E4 plus is on the way also?

Yes; other CDMA capable phones like the E4+ will be getting added as well.

Timeline for the e4 plus?

There is no specific timeline. The expectation is prior to or shortly after year-end.

Thanks. I just got an e4 plus and im waiting for the CMDA. Wifes phone works great on it but the GSM on the e4+ just sucks here.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Will those of us with gsm Sims needs new CDMA Sims? ( I have one from the old Moto X first gen)

Hi @jeffreyb.dcc2nx,

Our new phones cannot use the SIM card from the Moto X (1st Gen).

If your coverage with your current SIM card is reliable, there is no need to change the SIM card. If you are experiencing coverage issues, please open a support ticket and let our technicians evaluate whether a different SIM card would improve your experience.

Is there any new information when new phones will be updated and available for the CDMA?

Republic added the Moto E4 and Moto X4 to the list of CDMA capable devices shortly before the holidays. They’re continuing to work on all the other “Yes*” phones shown here: Detailed Supported Phone Features

Hi @justins.vp2hgx,

When we have new information, we will not withhold it! Is there a specific phone you’re interested in?

Any news on the E4 Plus getting on CMDA?

While I am not staff, I can say that I would bet that there would be an official announcement like this one for any of the phones that Republic carries when they add CDMA coverage.

How do I ensure that I receive the CDMA activated MotoX4 when I order? Is there an option to choose GSM or CDMA?

There’s isn’t a box to check. If the system didn’t do it automatically, then you can always start a help ticket to switch.

Thank you. I hope RW changes this as it should be addressed at the time of sale.

It is addressed, but not by direct customer choice. I’d prefer to select as well, but for now, that’s where we’re at.

Hi @travisk.tir8lg,

There is nothing new to report, but we’ll post an update once there is news.

19 posts were split to a new topic: Yet another Coverage Checker conversation