Crazy weather lately

:nerd_face:
Been snowing here (Eastern PA) since ~10:30 AM.
In Febumay–I mean February–we had an 80°F day. The following day topped out at about 50°F and the day after, a bit below mid-40s. We also had unusually balmy February 2017.

ai! Don’t remind me. That prolonged cold snap was dreadful.

Yes, but Washington typically has a steady supply of warm air. It’s not so unusual. We’re talking about crazy weather here. :grinning:

Hoo boy those tornados hit a bit close for comfort last night.

Minnesota Spring is here!

That means its in the 20’s at night, 40-50’s during the day…
AND

Bouts of several inches of heavy wet snow for a couple random days that melts off fast.

Supposed to get about 6 inches the weekend.

SpeedingCheetah

2h

Minnesota Spring is here!

That means its in the 20’s at night, 40-50’s during the day…
AND

Bouts of several inches of heavy wet snow for a couple random days that melts off fast.

Supposed to get about 6 inches the weekend.

Watch your step. All that upchucked lutefisk is starting to thaw out.

Been out snowplowing 4 to 9 inches of snow depending on geographical area since :clock2: 2am on 3/21/18 and got done at :clock530: 5:30pm. That’s 15 1/2 hours and I have a sore rump from it. Winter can go away till November as far as I am concerned. 1st full day of Spring 2018 Bah Humbug
Ps: I made alot of money though hehehe

I went to the local maple syrup festival this morning. One good thing about this crazy weather is it’s making for a record sap harvest. Sap continues to run with freezing temperatures every night and thawing temperatures every day. There is a huge “sugar bush” about 1/4 mile from my house where I harvested and reduced sap when I was younger.

And out here in AZ we’re having a heatwave. In the 90’s already - early even for here - and expected to hit 100 next week. I think we’re going to be in for a brutal summer this year in the Desert Southwest.

Is frozen sap as good as fresh sap?

Pancake’s and/or Waffles, with butter and syrup has put me “off the chain”… talk later.
:white_flag:

Going to have a very unusual freeze tonight. Was enjoying the mid spring weather too.

This is what I woke up to yesterday

I’m lucky to see a snow like that once every few years lol.

We should have been done with this a few weeks ago but here we are week in to April and we still getting it

I had a dusting, just enough to do a salting run. I think we might be done for the season but I won’t hold my breath. It’s known in Cleveland to have all 4 seasons in one day. It’s predicted to be 72 on Thursday or Friday. We get a rare 2-3 inch snowfall in April & have had a couple clippers off the lakes in May. Now that’s really stretching odd.

2 years ago we had a camping trip in on May 15th and we woke to over an inch on the ground (earning the cub scouts a polar bear badge which was not plan by the leaders)

In MN “spring” is when the ice is off the lakes. No sign of that happening. Yesterday there were were two groups out ice fishing on the small lake behind my house.

April 10th :confused:

Where are you located at again? It was 22* this Morning in Cleveland. The Rock Hall of Fame induction ceremony & concert with alot of rockstars is saturday night. Friday, Saturday & Sunday its predicted to be 72*.