Dark Theme for Community

Does the new Member Community software offer the possibility of using a Dark Theme? I cannot find anywhere currently to change from the current theme which is very bright.

2 Likes

Hi @selfruler,

The Community rebrand does not currently offer a dark mode option. Our intrepid Community Manager has it on her to do list but there’s lots of other things on that list as well.

5 Likes

I’m surprised it took this long for someone to ask!

I’ll get it done, @selfruler. I know it’s a big deal for those who prefer the dark side!

6 Likes

Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

:question: I still am not able to find a means to activate the dark theme. It is less critical than many of the issues others are dealing with but, as noted, it’s a “big deal” of some of us.

I’ll let you know when I get it completed.

Officially, I’m supposed to be taking some of the time-off I never took this year, but I am committed to making sure I do what little I can to help with the issues arising during this current transition. I’m also tied up with a family situation at the moment that was not anticipated and is consuming time I thought I would be able to spend on theme development. I haven’t forgotten, and I do understand it’s very important to many of our Community users.

2 Likes