<NOTE: PLEASE REMOVE THE
< > MARKS BEFORE POSTING OR YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE HIDDEN>
Phone Brand: Motorola
Phone Model: X
Phone Generation: First Gen
My plan starts with .5 GB of data. That’s usually all I need, but occasionally I do buy an extra half gig the last week of the month and then get a refund for what I don’t use.
The other day I buy this extra half gig after running out. It never even registers in my Republic app that I have bought it. I then go into the app and buy another half gig, thinking that maybe I goofed up the first order or the Republic app shorted out on me. No luck. Available data never leaves 0. I also show my active apps have only used my basic half gig for this bill cycle so far.
But then I finally get connectivity when I get home to my WIFI. I find the two billing emails from Republic saying I did indeed buy the extra data.
Something’s wrong and my help ticket has been sitting in the queue since yesterday when they tried to tell me everything looked fine. Fine = I can’t buy more data right now because I’m afraid it’s gonna get sucked up into some vacuum again.
I haven’t installed new apps recently and keep most disabled on the cell network anyway. As it is, the cell networks appear to throttle our LTE speeds because downloading has never been quick. So even “if” there was something wrong with my phone, I can’t believe a half gig would instantly go poof twice without me so much as being able to connect to my email server.
Been a Republic household since the beginning. I hope these guys aren’t starting to slip in their CS.