Declining a phone call on Moto G5 Plus

What phone do you have?
Moto G5Plus
What plan are you on?
I’m not sure! I pay $25 for me and $25 for my daughter
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

All of the above.

Issue Description

My MotoG5Plus had an update about a month ago. Since then, when I get a phone call, to decline the call, I am supposed to ‘swipe down’. First of all, there isn’t much room to swipe down. Secondly, swiping down does not work. Before this update or upgrade, when a call came in, I could swipe either left to accept or right to decline. No problems. I even contacted Motorola chat, and he said when I accepted the update, I accepted everything. Geez. Then he said I could install a “phone” app from a third party. I’ve never had to do this before, and if anyone can help me to decide which is the best phone app to use, I’d greatly appreciate it. OR, better yet, please help me to decline a call when I get one now.

Start the swipe down above the button higher on the screen. Please see the following:

2 Likes

Well…i never expected that old XDA thread post of mine to ever show up here…LOLZ!

1 Like

TL;DR: Instead of putting your finger on the icon and swiping down, place your finger about half way up on the screen and swipe down through the icon. That should do it.

:grinning: It maybe old, but it’s still useful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer