Defy now requires a password every time for voicemail

Anyone know how to access the voicemail on a Defy without having to input the password every time? There is no “visual voicemail feature” on a Defy. I have tried long push on the numeral “1” on the keypad, tapping the voicemail notification at the top, tapping on voicemail in the log. They all require the password. I can’t find any relevant document either.

Thanks in advance for any help.

try try the default password of 1234 a help ticket can reset the password for the Defy Republic Help

Change to Dial-in Access to Voicemail

Change to Dial-in Access to Voicemail

drm186, thank you for the reply. That was the old default password (1234). I updated it when the notice was posted that a password was needed for voicemail, and the instructions were given on how to update it. So I have a password that I know, and it works to access voicemail. But, unlike the instructions for visual voicemail that allows two methods to retrieve the voicemail without a need for the password, the Defy always requires a password for the three methods I used to retrieve the voicemail.

I don’t have a DEFY and it very well may be true there no workaround for it to get Voicemail with out a password

other than complain to Republic I not sure what could be done

the the Defy have a Voicemail forwarding? if so you could forward to Google voice and use that without a password I think